- This event has passed.
NESA Endorsed – Documentation: Find the Story Worth Telling (NESA 5hrs)
Wednesday September 4, 2019 | 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This workshop is an opportunity for an in-depth exploration of documentation and addresses questions such as:
- What expectations do we have about documentation including those of the NQS?
- How does documentation fit into the NQS Exceeding themes?
- What are our challenges and possibilities?
- What should we be documenting?
- What about digital documentation?
Completing Documentation: Find the Story Worth Telling will contribute 5 hours of NESA registered PD addressing 5.4.2 and 5.5.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
Training Presenter: KU Children’s Services – Fran Bastion