- This event has passed.
Put Pretend Play ON YOUR RADAR! – Webinar
Wednesday May 26, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us to learn more about the benefits of pretend play and how you as educators can enhance pretend play for children with specific strategies and practical hands-on activity ideas. Learn how you can influence your child’s environment to set them up for successful interactions and develop how they play. Stimulate our little learners to be great social problem solvers, lateral thinkers and story tellers.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- understand what pretend play is and the skills involved
- understand the importance of pretend play
- understand more about the pretend play skills that are expected at different ages
- use on-the-go strategies to facilitate the development of a child’s pretend play skills (on a day-to-day basis)
- program opportunities for pretend play
TRAINING PROVIDER: Growing Early Minds – Andrea Vine – Senior Speech-Language Pathologist