STEM in Early Childhood
19 October | 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
What is the buzz about STEM? Who created this term and is it just a fancy word for
This webinar will provide you with an insight into the origins of STEM and how it has
been translated and applied in the Australian Early Childhood context.
- Learn about the history and origins of STEM (Science, Maths, Technology and Engineering) and why there is a focus on it
- Formulate ways to identify STEM in your existing program materials, interactions environments and pace.
- Discuss and brainstorm the language of STEM
- Compare and apply use of a variety of documentation methods to enable STEM to be visible
- Re-think and reflect on how STEM is applied in your curriculum
QA 1 Educational program and practice