- This event has passed.
Supporting Children with ADHD (0-12yrs)
Tuesday May 2, 2023 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This training will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to understand and manage the unique challenges that children with ADHD may face.
During this training, we will cover a wide range of topics including:
• Understanding ADHD and how it affects children
• Strategies for managing common behaviours associated with ADHD
• Techniques for creating a supportive learning environment
• Tips for communicating with parents and other educators about a child’s ADHD
• Resources for finding additional support and guidance
The training will also offer helpful hints, resources, and methods that you may put into immediate use to help the ADHD diagnosed children in your care. It is designed specifically for childcare educators looking to improve their skills and knowledge when working with children with ADHD.