- This event has passed.
The Planning Cycle
14 June | 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
This webinar will provide you with a refresher on your obligations to documentation by looking at the cycle of planning with a deep focus on quality interactions as the key to rich programs.
- Learn about how quality interactions infuse quality writing
- Compare and contrast noticing and observing to to enable more clarity in focus of children’s interests
- Learn how to use what you have noticed to test ideas, implement experiences and decide on intentional teaching techniques
- Compare the difference between themes and pathways of inquiry using embedded critical reflection
- Learn new ways of sharing documentation as an advocacy tool
QA1 Educational program and practice