Otto is an experienced CEO, senior executive, and Board member in the Not-For-Profit (NFP) sector and has been the CEO of Growing Potential Ltd since October 2014.
Otto has worked in the NFP, social services sector at senior executive and CEO levels since 2005 having left a successful career in the Australian Government Public Service including 6 years in Canberra within the Social Security portfolios. His experience includes governance, leadership and management of a high order, and facilitating organisational and cultural change.
Otto has a strong reputation for community consultation to ensure services meet the local needs and his experience allows him to talk with authority about the issues facing non-government organisations affecting and implementing social policy.
Otto is committed to supporting the people of Western Sydney and beyond and especially the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and individuals. He has a history of ensuring programmes and support services are culturally sensitive and relevant to the local needs.
· Has an MBA (with Distinction) and a Graduate Certificate of Business from Western Sydney University;
· Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD);
· Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia (FGIA);
· Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders (FIML).
· Is currently undertaking a PhD at the University of New England in the area of leadership.
Otto’s passion for community means he always puts people first and is continually looking for new ways to make a difference in the lives of families and children in the Western Sydney area and beyond.