1.5 – 2 hour session
What is ‘Critical Reflection’ and how do we use it to inform our practice in an Early Childhood setting?
During this training session your team will unpack the definitions of ‘Reflective Practice’ with a particular focus on ‘Critical Reflection’, and learn what they ‘look like’ in the Early Childhood setting and will practice skills that will assist the process.
This workshop is best as a face-to-face session – it is a practical workshop with exercises that help your team think critically as individuals and as a team.
- What is ‘Reflective Practice’?
- We will unpack the definitions of Reflective Practice and Critical Reflection.
- What can affect our ability to critically reflect?
- We will delve deeper into understanding what can impact our effectiveness to critical reflect.
- How do we critically reflect?
- We will work in groups to practice the skills of Critical Reflection.