2 hour session
A team is not simply working together. A team is built on trust, respect and support of each other.
“Unity is strength… where there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek.
This training session explores the key components that contribute to an effective team, including:
- Communication methods
- Communication strategies
- Conflict styles
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Skills that can be implemented in our everyday workplace practices guided by an ethical approach
- Identify key components that contribute to an effective team
- Explore conflict styles and communication and how these can both support an effective team
- Understand the importance of an ethical approach to guide our practice