1.5 – 2 hour session
The Early Years Learning Framework v2.0 is our newly updated tool, used by early childhood educators to provide high-quality education and care to young children. Effective documentation and planning are essential components of the EYLF process. This training will equip early childhood educators with the knowledge and skills to understand the EYLF and its documentation process, as well as develop effective planning strategies using the planning cycle. Participants will have the opportunity to develop their skills through this interactive workshop, while gaining a better understanding of how the EYLF can be implemented in their day-to-day work.
- Increase understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework v 2.0 an its importance in providing quality education and care for children.
- Interpret the Planning cycle process and practical implications.
- Understand each aspect of the planning cycle, Observe>Assess>Plan>Implement>Evaluate.
Links to NQF:
- QA 1- Educational Program and Practice
- QA 7- 7.2.2 Educational leadership
Links to Learning Framework:
All Principles, Practices and LO’s