This training session is designed to keep the team up to date with current NSW Child Protection legislation and mandatory reporting requirements.
This workshop identifies and explores types of abuse and neglect, our legislative responsibilities, ensuring educators are aware of Child Protection law, including our obligations as Mandatory Reporters and understanding how to apply this in practice.
- How to identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Identifying risk factors
- Understanding legislative responsibilities
- Understanding reporting obligations as a Mandatory Reporter
- Providing a Child Safe environment
- Applying ethical practices to support children and families