- This event has passed.
Understanding EYLF Principle Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives
4 July | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We couldn’t be more excited to see that V2 of the EYLF has a new principle “Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives”.
This addition was long overdue and very welcomed. Join the Children First Training for a live one and a half-hour session where our facilitator Jessica Staines will be yarning about this new principle and supporting educators to understand what it looks like in practice.
This session will support educators to:
- Foster First Nation children’s identities
- Create inclusive environments
- Understand what meaningful and respectful community consultation looks like
- Create Reconciliation statements and commitments
- Utilise programming processes that embed and celebrates intercultural ways of knowing, being and learning.
Limited spaces are available for each webinar, so get in quick to join Jess and build your cultural confidence and capacity.
Please note: the webinar will be live and not recorded.